aloha! my name is sam(antha). so happy you found me… and my website.
who i am
- 29 year old resident of denver, colorado
- #boymom to two objectively adorable little dudes, levi and holden
- wife to a professional soccer player (whose name also happens to be sam)
- former sales + product strategist at google
- part-time digital associate + royalty auditor at nelson literary agency
- pre-published picture book author
- unapologetic addict to the dailey method and other barre-inspired fitness classes
- finder of four-leaf clovers
- fan of open minds, warm hearts, eternal learning and lofty dreams
why i created this site
in august 2015, i took a leap of faith and left my full-time job at google to pursue my true passion(s) in life: writing children’s books, nurturing my growing family, and living a healthy, balanced lifestyle. this website is meant to be a hub for my (mis)adventures, learnings, failures and successes along the way.
what you’ll find here